Would you like to create a newsletter for your WordPress web site?
One of the best things you can do to expand your company is to build a mailing list.
An email newsletter enables visitors to subscribe to your website, so they can receive email updates about your blog, new sales promotions, etc.
In this post, we’ll share some of the best WordPress newsletter plugins you can use to make your email list easy to create and develop.
Why Your Site Needs an Email Newsletter
An email newsletter helps you to keep in contact with the visitors to your blog. Online marketing is a very necessary and efficient way of making money from your website.
Some website owners think they need to take their site to a certain stage before starting a newsletter. But we think it’s crucial that you start creating your email list immediately.
Even though we use the term newsletter, you need not necessarily send regular news. You could build a short course of emails for new subscribers to help them get to know you better. Your email list may also be used to provide exclusive offers on your goods and services.
There are three different styles when it comes to WordPress newsletter plugins. The first type of newsletter plugins is associated with email marketing services that provide the fullest collection of features.
The second form is simple newsletter plugins that allow you to draft emails inside WordPress, but they rely on SMTP services from third parties to help you send your subscriber’s emails reliably.
Finally, WordPress ‘s third type of newsletter plugins is designed to help you get more email subscribers and extend your email list. All common email marketing services and other newsletter plugins are integrated with these plugins.
1. Constant Contact
A constant Contact is a tool you can use to build a mailing list and send emails. To small companies, we believe it is the best email marketing program.
Because of Constant Contact ‘s success, leading WordPress form plugins such as WPForms to provide built-in support for Constant Contact so you can easily build newsletter subscriber forms.
Integration of Continuous Touch is also available in the free edition of WPForms.
This helps you to easily create your email list from your WordPress blog while relying on Constant Contact ‘s powerful email delivery platform to send emails.
- Constant Touch itself is an email marketing service full of apps. It helps you to build emails with templates, quickly. You can segment your mailing list, set up automatic emails, and more.
- If you don’t have a Constant Contact account already, they’ll give you a generous free trial to get started.
- There are several third-party plugins such as WPForms that provide native Constant Contact integration.
- With excellent support (email, talk, and live phone support), Continuous Touch comes with excellent support.
- Constant Contact may also be integrated with WooCommerce and other eCommerce platforms.
The email marketing service for Continuous Communication lacks advanced targeting functionality available in marketing automation systems such as Drip or ConvertKit.
The WordPress plugin for integrating Constant Contact (WPForms Lite) is 100 percent free.
But you will have to use its email marketing service. Constant Contact has a free trial for 60 days (no credit card required). After that, they start selling as low as $20 / month.
Users of WPBeginner will use our Constant Touch coupon code to get an additional 20 percent off.
2. Optin Monster
OptinMonster is a popular WordPress plugin for marketing and popuping. It helps you to create custom opt-in forms for the newsletter, so you can extend your email list and turn more abandoning visitors into subscribers.
OptinMonster works with all the big email marketing services and common newsletter plugins in WordPress.
- OptinMonster incorporates many different email marketing tools including common services such as Constant Contact. This also interacts with plugins such as MailPoet and Sendinblue.
- You can use the Exit-Intent ® signature technology of OptinMonster to build popups which appear as a visitor about to leave your site. That way, you ‘re not going to disrupt their website experience.
- A / B checking the signup forms is easy to see which headlines, deals, and formats contribute to the best conversion rate.
- To target different pages on your web, you can build the segmentation rules. OptinMonster also lets you configure your newsletter forms based on the geolocation of the recipient, past on-site activity, etc.
- Both plans provide complete access to University Education at OptinMonster. It is a full library of schedules, checklists, ebooks, guides, webinars, and more to help you expand your mailing list more quickly.
- There is a fully guaranteed money-back. If you don’t like the app for any reason, cancel your order within 14 days and you will get a full refund.
OptinMonster does not provide software for the actual mailing list. For this, you will need to join a separate service (like Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.).
OptinMonster doesn’t have a premium version, so you can’t take a free trial. There is also a full money-back guarantee.
Premium app OptinMonster costs $9 / month (billed annually). The strong features like geolocation, gamified opt-in forms and more can be upgraded to unlock.
Sendinblue is yet another highly recommended email marketing program. It’s easy to use and has a free plan, as well as a basic WordPress plugin that you can connect to.
You can also use Sendinblue to send emails via your website, in addition to email marketing. It is currently our top recommendation for the best SMTP email service provider with high deliverability of emails.
- The WordPress plugin Sendinblue can easily be enabled through your WordPress dashboard. Once you have created it, you simply activate it from your Sendinblue account using the API key.
- There’s a totally free package, where you can send your newsletter list up to 300 emails a day. No credit card information should be entered for this.
- The Customer Support department at Sendinblue is supportive and attentive. They can be contacted via email or live chat.
- You can use the WP Mail SMTP plugin to bind Sendinblue’s SMTP and send your confirmation emails to buyers if you are using WooCommerce.
- There’s a selection of models to choose from within Sendinblue. They ‘re all responsive, meaning they’ll look good on mobile devices.
Sendinblue has not a variety of templates provided by several other email service providers. This also lacks some strong tools for segmentation and automation.
Importing your contacts can be a little bit fiddly if you have already built a mailing list somewhere else.
Sendinblue has a package that is absolutely free to use for up to 300 emails/day. Their paid plans start at $25 / month if you want more. That gives you 40,000 emails a month and no regular restrictions on sending.
MailPoet is a WordPress newsletter plugin that works with your online store WooCommerce, too.
You will also need an account with a third-party email service provider such as Constant Contact, with the standard version of MailPoet.
You may also opt to sign up for the “Premium + Transfer” service of MailPoet, which also takes care of transfer your emails. With up to 1000 subscribers this is free.
- Getting started with MailPoet is rapid and fast. You can simply install the WordPress plugin, and get started immediately.
- For MailPoet you use WordPress itself to handle your subscription list and newsletter addresses. This ensures that you should not log in to something else.
- There is a free “Premium + Sending” package for up to 1,000 users, making this a perfect choice if you are on a really tight budget.
- There’s a number of built-in templates available when it comes to sending your emails.
- To collect emails and promote repeat transactions you can easily add a signup form to your WooCommerce checkout page.
- The paid plans come with a guaranteed 30-day money back. If you don’t like MailPoet, then you can just ask back for your money.
- You can either opt to use MailPoet’s own “Send” service or sign up for a third-party service such as Amazon SES or Sendgrid.
- If you want to use both plugins it is easy to connect MailPoet to OptinMonster.
There’s no wide set of models, and you may find that you’re doing a lot of tweaking to get something that works for you.
MailPoet ‘s analytical resources are more restrictive than the ones you’ll get with some other email marketing services.
MailPoet is gratuitous. If you want to use their “Premium + Shipping” service, it is up to 1,000 subscribers would be eligible. It’s costs from $13 / month after that (billed annually).